Saturday, April 14, 2012

Jessica's Bridal Shower

I threw a bridal shower for Jessica my soon to be sister-in-law with the help of Tiawna, Tiffany, and Bethany. Even though it was a really long drive, all of the Harmison girls were able to make as well as Jessica's mom and sisters. It was really fun to have all of them here! Bethany was kind enough to let us have the shower at her house and Tiawna and Tiffany planned some super fun games that kept us all laughing. Here are pictures of the decor and food. I spent a lot of time online looking for food/decor ideas and then a lot more time putting everything together. It took some work but I was excited about how everything turned out. I enjoy doing this type of thing. Unfortunately my camera malfunctioned before the guests arrived so I don't have any pictures of people...










No comments:

Post a Comment